- Sold as x40 25kg bags
- Versatile line marking materials
- A range of skid-resistant grades to meet client requirements
- Reflective or non-reflective grades
- User-friendly application properties
- Excellent definition and long-term durability
- Certificated to current BS EN standards: BS EN 1436, BS EN 1871
Euromark is our range of advanced thermoplastic road marking materials designed to meet the performance requirements of BS EN 1436.
Its manufactured and kite-marked to BS EN 1871:2000 and is supported by Road Trial Certificates to BS EN 1824.
Euromark is formulated for screed and extrusion application methods and both are available in a reflective and non-reflective form in white and yellow and we have highly skid-resistant grades to meet specific client requirements.