- Sold as x40 25kg bags
- White R2S4
- Good visibility day or night and in wetness and/or heavy rain
- The profile provides an audible and vibratory safety warning when driven over
- Warns driver of fatigue
- Cannot be driven on continuously thus extending the life of the line
- Tropical formulations available
- Certificated to current BS EN standards BS EN 1436
Eurorib is a thermoplastic road marking material designed to provide the road user with sensory inputs to warn of danger.
When applied mechanically through special extrusion equipment, Eurorib will form transverse raised ‘ribs’ at regular intervals. This provides drivers with a physical feedback in the form of noticeable vibration and an audible rumbling noise. This helps raise awareness of upcoming danger spots and carriageway edges, resulting in less frequent collisions and accidents.