GeoPave EzFloat UV Resin Bound Kit
- Sold per pack (x1 Part A & Part B)
- No minimum order qty
- Sold in 7.5kg Packs
- UV Resistant
- Highly attractive
- Extremely durable
- No loose stones
- Restricts weed growth
- Odour free during and after application
- Environmentally friendly, a biomass-based resin component
- Produces stunning surfaces
- Can be used as part of a SUDS compliant bound surfacing system
- Perfect for harmony with the existing environment
- Non-slip, anti-skid aggregates can be used
- Internal or external use
- Tree pit packs available
- Superb range of aggregate blends
- An alternative to tarmac, asphalt and concrete
GeoPave EzFloat is our UV resistant resin bound paving system it’s a combination of specially formulated resin and aggregate that is then applied to the surface by hand trowel and left to cure.
It forms an attractive, even surface that is an excellent alternative to traditional paving methods, such as loose gravel. Our GeoPave resin is a cold applied resin system, based on a unique hybrid polyurethane that has been developed using biomass materials, it is therefore environmentally friendly and both solvent and odour free.
Aggregate can be chosen from our range or supplied by a 3rd party, however, all aggregates used must be pre-washed, dust free and dry to ensure a successful application. Typical grades of aggregate for use within a bound system would be a combination of 1-3mm or 2-5mm
This pack contains the Resin only for approximately 5m2 coverage at 12mm thickness.