- Sold as x40 25kg bags
- Exceptional retroreflectivity performance
- Application by screed, extrusion or spray methods
- Consistent melt viscosity
- Produces excellent line definition
- Long term durability
- Meets the criteria of BS EN 1436
- Kite-marked to BS EN 1871
- BS EN 1824 Certified
Linextra is a high-performance thermoplastic road marking material, designed to provide exceptional retroreflectivity performance on the road and is ideal for application on roads where enhanced whiteness and retroreflectivity are required to increase driver awareness and safety. It is a true multi-purpose material and may be applied either by screed, extrusion or spray methods.
Linextra meets the higher performance criteria that can be specified within BS EN 1436 and is manufactured and kite-marked to BS EN 1871, supported by a Road Trial Certificate to BS EN 1824.