Resin Bound & Bonded Training
A beautiful, modern alternative to traditional paving, Geveko Marking’s resin surfacing products have increased in popularity for use in public spaces, commercial and retail areas, domestic driveways and paths.
Using our extensive knowledge and experience, in resin paving systems, Geveko Markings, in conjunction with Ferfa, have developed a resin training course. Whether you’re new to resin paving or an experienced contractor our training course gives you in-depth knowledge of resin binders, on-site safety and application, including hands on experience with both the bound and bonded materials.
Our training academy is ideal for: specialist resin surfacing contractors, paving contractors, landscaping contractors, civil engineering contractors, specifiers and other interested parties.
Our Training Academy offers you:
- A clear understanding of what resin systems are and the difference between resin bound (trowel-applied) and resin bonded (broadcast).
- On hand technical advice.
- Advice on PPE and health and safety on-site.
- An in-depth knowledge of how to prepare a surface ready for installation.
- An insight on how flexible resin paving is when creating stylish and decorative surfaces.
- An awareness of the issues that you may face when approaching an installation and how best to deal with them.
- Hands-on training, a feel for the products and experience in laying both Adtex and GeoPave resin systems
On the day:
- Attendees are asked to bring protective clothing as they will be applying our products.
- The course commences in the morning and normally finishes early afternoon.
- Includes refreshments and lunch.
- Once you have booked a place on our course you will receive a confirmation letter and receipt, together with directions to our site.
- If you require an overnight stay we can recommend local accommodation.
- On completion of the course you will be awarded with a certificate as proof of your training.
- Your experienced, area sales manager will be available to support you on your first application.
"A really informative day, being able to get hands on with the products has given me the confidence to make resin bound and bonded paving a part of my business."
Make A Booking:
Ready to start your training – For details of our latest specialist training programme, dates for our current sessions and prices, you can secure one of our limited places by just clicking below.